- 1.1 You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with us, and only as permitted by law. You are not allowed to use our Services if you are a person under the age of thirteen (13). Additional eligibility requirements may apply to some Services, and we will notify you of those requirements in these Terms or otherwise in connection with those Services.
- 1.2 If you are using our Services on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old, and that you are authorized to bind that company or other entity to these Terms, in which case the terms “you” and “your” in these Terms will refer to that entity.
- 1.3 We offer a variety of Services, and additional guidelines, terms and conditions may apply to some Services (“Service Terms”). By using those Services, you agree to their Service Terms. If any of our Services have Service Terms that conflict with these Terms, those Service Terms will control to the extent of the conflict as relates to those Services.
- 1.5 You will need to register for an Artvie account in order to use some of our Services. You agree to provide only true and accurate information in connection with your account, and to update all such information as necessary to keep it accurate and current.
- 1.6 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and for all activities that occur under or through your account or password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or password or other breach of security on our Services.
- 1.7 The permission we give you to register for an Artvie account and use our Services under these Terms is non-exclusive and non-transferable. You are not allowed to rent, sell, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer your Artvie account, or any access to or use of our Services, to any third party.
- 1.8 We may reclaim or repurpose any username or URL on our Services, at any time at our sole discretion, for any reason, including if we believe it is necessary to comply with the rights of a third party.
- 1.9 Some of our Services may be accessible on mobile devices. You agree not to use those Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from complying with any traffic or safety laws.
- 1.10 You consent to receive communications from us electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you by posting notices on our Services and/or by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that all notices we provide to you by email will be considered received by you on the day that we send them. If you register for an Artvie account or otherwise provide us with an email address, you agree that we are not responsible for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to any email that we send to the email address you provided.
- 1.11 You are responsible for providing any equipment (such as computers or mobile devices) and network access necessary for you to use our Services or communicate with us at your own cost.
1. Basic terms
- 2.1 General Conditions (CG) should be clearly displayed on the site (accessible on the home page) and should be confirmed by the cardholder with click of the mouse in the payment.
- 2.2 The conditions of the right for request: refund/return of the item and place of jurisdiction should be indicated in CG.
- 2.3 CG should be available in all languages offered on the site.
- 2.4 All contact information, address, phone, email of Swiss companies must be clearly marked.
- 2.5 All activities should be registered in the Commercial Register.
- 2.6 We provide our customers with 100% secure payment protected by PayBox System solution. Your sensitive information about credit card details, address and name is encrypted. PayBox encryption technology secures all order pages in the online-shop using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). That’s why your confidential information is protected and accessible only by PayBox. Each new order you will be asked to enter billing information once again.
- 2.7 If you pay by credit card, you will be charged in 2 business days after your order.
2. Payment details
- 3.1 For any purchase from one of our galleries located within the European Economic Area (including EU countries plus Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein), residents of this have 14 days upon receipt of their order to return the artwork if not satisfied without any cost. For any purchases from a gallery located outside of the European Economic Area or for non-residents of this area, the return policy shall not apply.
- 3.2 In case of an artwork being returned, the price of the artwork and the shipping cost will be refund by the gallery, but customers will have to pay the cost of return.
- 3.3 If a customer wants to return an artworks, the first step is to inform Artsper through email at email@example.com. Artvie will contact the gallery and keep the customer informed of the procedure.
- 3.4 In case of an artwork being returned, the full price of the artwork and the cost of shipping will be refund by the gallery.
- 4.1 If you have questions about these Terms & Conditions or our Services, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Artvie is located at: 4-6, Grand rue, 1204 Geneva, Switzerland.
4. Contact us